The ski slopes start at the height of 2030 meters above sea, and they end down at 1450 meters, with total length of 25 km.
The slopes are suited both for recreatives and more experienced skier, on some spots with 60% inclination, two of the slopes also FIS homologated (for Olympic games, championships and other international competitions).
Ski resort Kolašin 1450 is only 8,5 km (10 minutes by car) away from our hotel, transportation by hotel provided.
Ski resort offers:
- double seated cable car 1840 meters long, with capacity for 1200 skiers per hour;
- six-seated cable 1200 meters long, with capacity for 2800 skier per hour;
- three ski lifts, length 500 meters each, with capacity 500-700 skiers per hour;
- baby ski lift, 150 meters long, with capacity 200 skiers per hour;
- two restaurants, with 200 and 250 seats;
- parking for 500 cars
- two snow plungers
- mountain rescue
- ski school
- snowboard school.
The slopes are very attractive, and divided in many categories:
- Cable car in the snow
- competition slopes
- Super G slopes
- Giant slalom and slalom slopes
- Snowboard slopes
- Easy slopes
- Slopes for kids
- Sleigh slopes
- Nordic slopes
Ski lift Jezerine is illuminated with spotlights, enabling night skiing as well. The slopes of Kolašin 1450 are equipped to accept 4000 skiers simultaneously. Main slope is 4,5 km long.